Friday, October 5, 2012

3 of Crystals-Voyager Tarot

Voyager Tarot
3 of Crystals
Answered Prayer 08-20-2012

If i could have anything I wanted
if God appeared to me right now
to tell me that he will answer one of my prayers this minute
what would I pray for?
What wild unfathomable thing
would I dream up?
Would it be simple?
Would I pray for riches
or for the riches of knowledge?

I could pray for this heart to be
unbroken,
or maybe I already know that it's not.
Pray for reassurance? 
To ask God to reassure that 
I already know that 
I know?

Maybe I could pray
to shed this heavy, dark, caging body
and ask to be lifted up
to the stars.
Just for awhile.
To feel light again.
To not be beaten
by myself.

I would pray
to not be consumed
by doubt.
To just BE.

I would be as wide
as the sky.
Nothing constricting
or painful.

I would pray 
to be in in all the
colors.
To dance in every Melody.

I would pray that when I
came back to my body  
I would remember.
Remember how it felt to be
all of the stars.
I would remember how
to reach out and 
touch some one
and their darkness
would cease.

If God appeared to me today to tell me he would answer one of my prayers
I would pray for Peace. 

2 comments:

  1. BABY! i love it you are a very good writer and i want you to stop doubting yourself!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the most profound thing I've read in a long time my sweet friend! I absolutely am proud of the writer you are becoming!

    ReplyDelete